Phore Marketplace Development Proposal
Novermber 2020 (29,600 PHR)
This proposal covers further enhancement of the Phore Marketplace application. This includes development, testing, deployment, operations and user support to fix bugs reported by users, improve functionality of existing features, improve the user experience, add new features, and maintain stability and security.
In the past month, we released V2.4.1 of the Phore Marketplace which included:
- Security Upgrades
- Customer Service improvements
- Back-end infrastructure improvements
- Better management of IPFS peers
- Multiwallet library improvements
- Addition of wallet settings category
To read more about V2.4.1 of the Phore Marketplace go to https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-marketplace-update-09-29-2020-9cffdee9b85a
Development is mostly complete for the next release which among other things will include implementation of an Ethereum wallet which will allow buying and selling with ETH as well as full cryptocurrency trading between ETH, BTC, and PHR. We are working on testing and finalizing that release.
Other development priorities include:
- Implementation of a new category taxonomy to make it easier to list and find products and services
- Implementation of Reddcoin wallet
- Improved cryptocurrency trading interface
- API improvements to better support integration with 3rd party systems
- Improved automated approval/rejection of search engine listings
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.