Phore Marketplace Development Proposal - July 2020 (39,600 PHR)
This proposal covers further enhancement of the Phore Marketplace application. This includes development, testing, deployment, operations and user support to fix bugs reported by users, improve functionality of existing features, improve the user experience, add new features, and maintain stability and security.
Current development priorities include:
- Improved wallet security
- Support for bulk updates of listing information
- Implementation of Ethereum wallet
- Implementation of Reddcoin wallet
- Improved cryptocurrency trading interface
- API improvements to better support integration with 3rd party systems
- Improved automated approval/rejection of search engine listings
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.