Phore Marketplace Development Proposal
August 2022 (30,000 PHR)
This proposal covers further enhancement of the Phore Marketplace application. This includes development, testing, deployment, operations and user support to fix bugs reported by users, improve functionality of existing features, improve the user experience, add new features, and maintain stability and security.
As we complete the Graphene airdrop process, we will be shifting more developer time onto finalizing the next release of the Phore Marketplace which will include an Ethereum wallet which will allow buying and selling with ETH as well as full cryptocurrency trading between ETH, BTC, and PHR.
Other short term development priorities include:
- Implementation of a new category taxonomy to make it easier to list and find products and services
- Implementation of Reddcoin wallet
- Improved cryptocurrency trading interface
- API improvements to better support integration with 3rd party systems
- Improved automated approval/rejection of search engine listings
We are also working on refreshing the future roadmap for the Phore Marketplace. We have a lot of ideas for adding new features and entirely new applications to massively increase the functionality of the Marketplace.
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.