Phore Marketplace Development Proposal - August 2020 (35,000 PHR)
This proposal covers further enhancement of the Phore Marketplace application. This includes development, testing, deployment, operations and user support to fix bugs reported by users, improve functionality of existing features, improve the user experience, add new features, and maintain stability and security.
We are nearing completion of the next Phore Marketplace release, which will include improved wallet security, an improved user onboarding process, and support for the creation of shipping option templates and the ability to apply bulk updates of those options to some or all of the listings in your store. It will also have some improvements to the look and feel of the user interface.
Following that release, development priorities include:
- Implementation of Ethereum wallet
- Implementation of a new category taxonomy to make it easier to list and find products and services
- Implementation of Reddcoin wallet
- Improved cryptocurrency trading interface
- API improvements to better support integration with 3rd party systems
- Improved automated approval/rejection of search engine listings
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.