Phore Marketplace Development Proposal
April 2021 (15,000 PHR)
This proposal covers further enhancement of the Phore Marketplace application. This includes development, testing, deployment, operations and user support to fix bugs reported by users, improve functionality of existing features, improve the user experience, add new features, and maintain stability and security.
We testing and fixing some final bugs in preparation for the next Phore Marketplace release, which will include an Ethereum wallet which will allow buying and selling with ETH as well as full cryptocurrency trading between ETH, BTC, and PHR.
Work is continuing on the Phore Marketplace, but we have allocated a much smaller amount to this category this month to allow Mateusz to focus on contributing to Graphene.
Other development priorities include:
- Implementation of a new category taxonomy to make it easier to list and find products and services
- Implementation of Reddcoin wallet
- Improved cryptocurrency trading interface
- API improvements to better support integration with 3rd party systems
- Improved automated approval/rejection of search engine listings
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.