Phore Marketplace Development Budget Proposal (66,600 PHR)
We have a big push underway to finalize and publish the next release of the Phore Marketplace. This has been a big effort that includes:
- A significant upgrade to the Phore public RPC API architecture, with load balancing and automatic scalability to provide a much more reliable and robust interface from the Phore Marketplace to the Phore blockchain
- Many improvements to the Marketplace search engine to deliver better search results (these are already live)
- Verified moderator functionality to provide the option of using people with verified identities for more secure dispute resolution for larger transactions
- Decentralized, completely peer to peer crypto trading
- Many user interface / user experience improvements
- Many bug fixes and underlying architectural improvements
We are hoping to finalize and publish this release this month, and begin work on future releases that will include adding support for other cryptocurrencies, with the initial addition of Reddcoin.
We are also working on the design for decentralized crowdfunding , allowing censorship-resistant fundraising for people and businesses including independent journalists, artists, and others who want to be able to raise funds without the fear of needing permission from a centralized authority or platform, and without the worry of being de-platformed by payment processors or centralized platforms when their political or other views may not match those of the platform. The vision we have for this would allow anyone a safe place to interact directly with their contributors, and allow their contributors to donate privately without sharing their information with anyone other than the person or business they are supporting.
These funds will be allocated to furthering the Phore Marketplace development efforts. Along with the Synapse architecture, we feel that bringing the full vision of the Phore Marketplace to full production status is critical to the future utility and traction of Phore users by providing real solutions to problems that provide a better solution than using centralized platforms.
If you would like to contribute to Phore Marketplace design, development, or testing, please reach out to the Phore Blockchain team–we’d love to get you involved. You can contact Michael (Moonshot) or Anthony on Discord or Telegram with any questions, feedback, and other contributions.