Phore Core Wallet Development Proposal - December 2019 (4,600 PHR)
This proposal provides funding for the continued development of the Phore Core wallet. We are working on additional features and bug fixes to maintain network stability and improve the Phore user experience. Some of the improvements being worked on include:
- Better performance for responding to RPC commands, improving integration with 3rd party services
- Improved coin selection algorithm for sending transactions
- Improvements to gitian build process
- Compatibility with latest versions of OSX
- Minor bug fixes
- Refactoring code to improve quality and ease future development
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality.
If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael T. on Discord or Telegram and let us know.