Graphene Development Proposal
November 2020 (70,000 PHR)
This proposal is for the ongoing development of the new Synapse architecture blockchain project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
We are raising the proportion of the budget for Graphene development this month, as we are allocating additional resources on the Phore development team to work on completing development, testing, and pre-launch activities.
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Implementation of Graphene wallet user interface
- Increasing stability of the Graphene shard blockchain
- Design and implementation of the shard proposer election system
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
- Beacon chain state management
- Development of Graphene block explorer
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene wallet UI design
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.