Graphene Development Proposal
May 2021 (74,600 PHR)
This proposal is for the ongoing development of the new Graphene cryptocurrency platform project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
We are approaching the third snapshot for the Graphene token airdrop. The initial development of the airdrop smart contracts is complete, and we are proceeding with a security audit. Once that is finished and any final adjustments are made, and the Phore Core wallet changes are released to provide proof of PHR ownership, we will bring the airdrop process live on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) for users and third parties who have agreed to support the airdrop. We are also creating a detailed guide for users to provide instructions on how to redeem the airdrop tokens.
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Development, testing, and audit/review of Graphene BEP-20 token and airdrop redemption process
- Preparation for next iteration of the Graphene testnet
- Graphene wallet user interface implementation
- Implementation of wallet related RPC commands
- Improvements to the shard governance system
- Development of Graphene block explorer
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.