Graphene Development Proposal
June 2021 (65,000 PHR)
This proposal is for continuing development of the Graphene cryptocurrency platform project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
We are continuing through the remaining Graphene token airdrops, with the next Phore blockchain snapshot scheduled for June 9th. We have made some additional refinements to the airdrop smart contracts based on our testing. The security audit has been arranged and is currently expected to be completed by around June 11th. If any significant vulnerabilities are found we will address those. We are also nearing completion of development of the airdrop system and website that will allow users to connect a metamask Binance Smart Chain (BSC) wallet, upload their proof of PHR address ownership, and execute the airdrop redemption smart contracts. We have completed design of the Phore Core wallet changes that are needed to make the process of providing proof of PHR address ownership easier for users. As soon as these tasks and the detailed airdrop user guide are all finished we will begin the Graphene BSC token airdrop redemption process.
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Audit/review of Graphene BEP-20 token and airdrop redemption process
- Preparation for next iteration of the Graphene testnet
- Graphene wallet user interface implementation
- Implementation of wallet related RPC commands
- Improvements to the shard governance system
- Development of Graphene block explorer
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.