Graphene Development Proposal
June 2021 (40,000 PHR)
This proposal is for continuing development of the Graphene cryptocurrency platform project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
With the final two Phore snapshots underway, we are finalizing the Graphene token airdrop system. The audit of the airdrop smart contracts is complete and we have made minor changes to address the audit recommendations. We are in the process of deploying the airdrop system and website that will allow users to connect a metamask Binance Smart Chain (BSC) wallet, upload their proof of PHR address ownership, and execute the airdrop redemption smart contracts will be deployed to the BSC testnet for a final round of testing the process start to finish and making sure the instructions are clear for Phore users. After this is completed in the coming weeks, we will begin the Graphene BSC token airdrop redemption process.
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Finalization and deployment of the Graphene airdrop system
- Preparation for next iteration of the Graphene testnet
- Graphene wallet user interface implementation
- Implementation of wallet related RPC commands
- Improvements to the shard governance system
- Development of Graphene block explorer
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.