Graphene Development Proposal
February 2021 (69,600 PHR)
This proposal is for the ongoing development of the new Graphene cryptocurrency platform project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
Graphene development continues to receive the highest allocation of the budget this month, as we have allocated additional resources on the Phore development team to work on completing development, testing, and pre-launch activities. Development is currently focused on the wallet user front end and RPC interfaces to link it to the Graphene back end modules. We are also working on preparations for the first Phore snapshot that will begin the process of the airdrop of Graphene ERC-20 tokens.
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Graphene wallet user interface implementation
- Implementation of wallet related RPC commands
- Improvements to the shard governance system
- Development of Graphene block explorer
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
- Design and development of Graphene ERC-20 token and airdrop redemption process
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.