Graphene Development Proposal
December 2020 (59,600 PHR)
This proposal is for the ongoing development of the new Synapse architecture blockchain project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
Graphene development continues to receive the highest allocation of the budget this month, as we have allocated additional resources on the Phore development team to work on completing development, testing, and pre-launch activities.
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Graphene wallet user interface implementation
- Increasing stability of the Graphene shard blockchain
- Design and implementation of the shard proposer election system
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
- Beacon chain state management
- Development of Graphene block explorer
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.