Graphene Development Proposal
August 2021 (60,000 PHR)
This proposal is for continuing development of the Graphene cryptocurrency platform project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
The Graphene airdrop system is fully deployed to the BSC testnet, and our final rounds of testing are underway before deploying it to the BSC mainnet to start allowing redemptions for the first airdrop. Once it is live, the system will allow users to connect a metamask Binance Smart Chain (BSC) wallet, upload their proof of PHR address ownership, and execute the airdrop redemption smart contracts.
Once the airdrop system work is fully completed, we will be shifting more development time onto the efforts to complete the Graphene blockchain and launch.
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Finalization and deployment of the Graphene airdrop system
- Preparation for next iteration of the Graphene testnet
- Graphene wallet user interface implementation
- Implementation of wallet related RPC commands
- Improvements to the shard governance system
- Development of Graphene block explorer
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.