Graphene Development Proposal
April 2021 (65,000 PHR)
This proposal is for the ongoing development of the new Graphene cryptocurrency platform project. It includes design, development and testing activities of both the back end architecture and the front end wallet interface.
Graphene development continues to receive the highest allocation of the budget this month, as we have allocated additional resources on the Phore development team to work on completing development, testing, and pre-launch activities. We have passed the first snapshot for the Graphene airdrop, with the next one coming in mid-April. We are working to finalize development, testing and auditing the Graphene airdrop system and process so that the Phore community can begin redeeming the airdrop of Graphene BEP-20 tokens on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
Current Graphene development priorities include:
- Development, testing, and audit/review of Graphene BEP-20 token and airdrop redemption process
- Preparation for next iteration of the Graphene testnet
- Graphene wallet user interface implementation
- Implementation of wallet related RPC commands
- Improvements to the shard governance system
- Development of Graphene block explorer
- Design and implementation of the smart contract shard
Other Graphene priorities include:
- Graphene branding
- Design and creation of Graphene website
- Production of Graphene marketing media
We appreciate your support in helping us make this a reality. If you have ideas, suggestions, or want to make a contribution to Phore’s development, please reach out to Michael Trisko or Thomas Ambler on Discord or Telegram and let us know.